This week's talk homework is linked to 'keeping healthy'.
Possible questions to ask your child(ren).
1) What do you understand about the term 'keeping healthy'?
2) Name 3 things you do that keep you healthy.
3) Did you know that part of keeping healthy is also linked to having a shower every day as well as brushing your teeth twice a day? Can you think of other ways to keep healthy that is not linked to exercise?
4) What are germs and bacteria? How can you prevent (stop) germs?
5) Thinking about food (yum), which foods do you eat to promote good health?
Keep on talking and stay healthy!