Sharing your problems
The talk homework this week is helping others if they have a problem.
Definition of a problem:
Anything that is difficult to deal with, solve or overcome.
Possible questions to ask your child(ren):
1) How would you help a friend if he or she had a problem?
2) Have you ever helped friend solve a problem? If so, how did you help?
3) How have the Buddies or Friendship Squad helped sort out a problem?
4) If you are worried about something, who do you go to? How does this person help?
5) Remember to talk about your worries - can you name 2 friends who you could trust with a problem?