The 'testing' season is nearly here... Children across the school from Years 1 to 6 will be tested in a variety of subjects. Please support your children with their learning.
Possible questions to ask your child(ren):
1) How do you feel during a test?
2) What is the hardest test you have completed?
3) State 3 tips on how to stay calm before, during and after a test.
4) Ask your parent or carer about their childhood and if they had to complete any tests.
5) Can you think of 5 questions you could ask for a maths or English test?
Good luck and keep on communicating!