Talk Homework - BBC Children in Need 2014
What is BBC Children in Need's vision?
BBC Children in Need’s vision is that every child in the UK has a safe, happy and secure childhood and the chance to reach their potential.
We will realise this vision by supporting, promoting and publicising work that addresses the challenges that children and young people face and work that builds their skills and resilience.
Parents and Carers - possible questions to ask your child(ren):
1) What is the purpose of BBC Children in Need?
2) In 2013, Children in need raised £49.6 million - how do they spend this money?
3) Children in Need funds projects, can you think of a good project for children less fortunate than ourselves?
4) What does the Pudsey Bear logo look like? Can you describe him?
5) Estimate how much money Uxendon Manor Primary will raise next Friday for
Children in Need. Next Friday, ask Ms Little if you are correct...